Anne Scott continues to give school presentations to students in Grades 3-7 based on her book on children’s rights, Let’s Make It Right and the French edition, Protégeons les droits des enfants. The French edition was published in Dec. 2017.
Check out the School Presentation Videos on YouTube:
- “The Boy Who Was Bullied”: Part 1 – John Humphrey’s childhood (8 minutes)
- “The Boy Who Was Bullied”: Part 2 – John Humphrey, drafter of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (8 minutes)
- “The Boy Who Was Bullied”: Part 3 – Honouring John Humphrey – Carrying on John’s human rights message (4 minutes)
- One-minute Promotional Video on “The Boy Who Was Bullied” (1 minute)
- http://canadashistory.ca/Kids/YoungCitizens/Profiles/2012/Kaitlin-C.aspx#.UBM2TqITqy8.favorites – Kaitlin Crawford, student at Centreville Community School in School District 14, NB, chose John Peters Humphrey as the topic for her Heritage Fair project. (5 minutes) Kaitlin explains why she chose to do her Heritage Project on John Peters Humphrey.
“At first I had an idea about a topic I was going to use for the upcoming Heritage Fair, until Anne Scott came to our school to talk about a book she wrote – ‘The Boy Who Was Bullied’, a biography about John Peters Humphrey. I changed my mind because the moment I heard John Peters Humphrey’s story, I was really interested and I wanted to get his story out there and get him noticed. The best way for me to do that was to present it as my topic in the Heritage Fair.” Kaitlin